Thursday, April 7, 2011

THIS IS IT!!!

I am ME that is all that I can be and that should be enough. I dont believe for one minute that I was put here to just keep failing. I have learned so much about myself in this past year or so of crap, that I have been going through, I will get through this and be a better person for it, I just know it!!

I dont know where I am going but I do have a clue that it is not just being stuck here doing the same thing and not getting anywhere. I would love to know or have a feeling at least that I could see the light at the end of the tunnel, but if this is it then so be it - I will just keep trudging along doing the best that I can knowing that there is  a reason and a place for me at the end or even in the middle for that fact.

I dont have a clue how I am gonna get out of this but what I do know is that I am blessed to be alive and well and that is something so the rest will have to be a product of my perseverance and Gods will.

No comments:

Post a Comment