Sunday, December 11, 2011

Holidays

Well here it is December 11th, 2011 -
I really thought that this year would be better than last - so much for hope. I mean I am not with out hope for a Christmas miracle but I am not expecting it.
I love the holiday season I just wish that I had more to offer than hope - to my family, to my friends, and truly to the world. I love to give - I just have nothing left to give - well I still have the love that I feel for all the people in my life; I know it sounds odd but I have a deep love all people and wish that I could do more to make the world we live in better for everyone, I am just a lonely, depressed lady with not too much to offer anyone.

 I hope everyone has a joyous  holiday season - no matter how you celebrate.!!

My holidays will turn out alright I will hopefully get to see family, and not be too embarrassed by my situation to have a conversation. My family is great and I wish them all the best -

No comments:

Post a Comment