Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I am just not sure

Ok so the past few days have just been a waste - and that sucks cause I don't really have time to waste right now. My body has made it very difficult for me to get anything done. I am not sure if it a depression setting in or if I am really sick, so I don't know what to do about it right now except try to power through it and hope that it is not a physical illness. Depression is worse I know but at least if I know, I know that I can (hopefully) power through it with some serious positive thoughts and a long look ahead - where it has bound to be better.

I know that I haven't written in a while and I am hoping that it helps to get some stuff off my chest - I could always use some advice or input - and I give good advice too- even though my life is a mess.

I have posted my resume all over the place hoping that someone will check it out and know someone who  needs help or something. so...

http://www.resumebucket.com/deb328

If anyone wants to forward it to any one please feel free - I am getting pretty desperate at this point,  my mental health as well as my financial health are in serious danger at this point.

I am ok for now but am not sure how much longer I can sustain this level of tension. 
I try each day to thank God for what I have and not complain about what I don't - this has helped me put somethings into perspective. I just have to trust that there is a purpose and a plan and that all this is a test of my fortitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment