Friday, March 4, 2011

My Day

ok so I am pretty miserable today - I am not sure why really.
I have had some pain this week that kinda put my behind my schedule to get some stuff done and the resolution put my financially behind and it is not over yet - but this is just one more hurdle for me to get over on my road to where I am going - not sure where that is but the place I am in sucks so I need to move on and get over this and get on with my life - I just wish that I knew how to do that - it just seems like every time I have a plan and am confident that it will work out something stupid happens and I fall farther behind then I was before the plan.

I need to make a new plan and implement it before I get to discouraged to get anything done. I will just have to improvise for a while and pray that I am doing the right things.

No comments:

Post a Comment