Friday, February 25, 2011

So...

So I have found myself totally paralyzed  by the situation I have found myself in, and it has now manifested its self into physical pain. I have no idea how to fix this or even how to make a move at this point.

I do have people in my life that I am thankful for that are there for me and I do appreciate them very much - but I do not think that they are capable of helping me right now and that is where I find my self - with no where to turn.

That is not to say that I am giving up - I am not, I just needed to get this out of my system and figure out a way out of this mess. I have been praying and thinking about the situation that I am in and how to get out - I believe that I can, if I can just find some forward momentum before it is too late to save my home and sanity. I am not going down without a fight and I am pretty resourceful and hope and pray for the strength to get this part of my life into the past and move forward toward my life as it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment