Thursday, February 10, 2011

Today???

Today was a mixed bag. It started off not that good but I decided that I wasn't gonna keep doing this - wasting my days. I cant stand the fact that I wasted so many of my days to this mood that I have been in for the past like week. I had to do something to make me feel better. I wasn't sure what that was, but I was gonna make something happen. Guess it worked cause I got all my assignments for one of my classes in and all caught up with at least one class, that's something.  I also worked out for the first time in like 3 months that was actually very therapeutic, some alone time to just think and my back feels like a million bucks.

There was also some not so good stuff that happened, a very good friend of mine is going through some crap and I am torn up about it, he is such a good guy and is getting a raw deal and I wish that I could do more then just tell him to be positive, right now I don't have much more to give then some uplifting words and coming from me at this point I am not sure that they mean too much. I wish that I could wave a magic wand and make his pain go away.

Some other not so good things my bff landed in the hospital and well I am very worried about her as well. I just keep thinking, oh my, everything is just falling apart around me.

Meanwhile my life is still in flux and there is no new news - that maybe a good thing - no news is good news - right?

All in all the day was pretty bad but by doing a little bit for myself and just not letting another day get away from me was a good thing. I just wish  I could do more to help the people in my life.  I hope that for now they understand that I am there for them. Someday I will get to a place where I am able to help them the way that they deserve to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment