Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Latest issues


5/9/2011 4:25 PM
Ok so today is kind of a waste but I am going to make the best of it – I hope! We have no internet or telephone or for that matter tv but that doesn’t bother me so much, It will give me time to think and reflect on how to fix this mess – I am going to meditate and try to make a plan. It just seems that whenever I have some sort of plan that some catastrophe comes by and just sucks the plan I had out the window.  Today the plan was to put in an Avon order (to maybe make some money) guess what? Cant do it without the internet!  I was also supposed to start my new classes today and was kind of excited – I take classes online – do you see the irony of not having internet access? So today is like the lost day, hoping that the crap will be back on tomorrow, though I am not sure.
I am wring this knowing full well that no one will see or be able to read it until some later date so I have dated and time stamped it for when I do get back online, who ever reads this will know when all this occurred and not be confused about not having internet and being able to post this
Ok – Off to meditate
The only thing that I am sure of is that I need some source of income so that I can find my way through this darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment