Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Mother's Day sentiment


As I think of Mother’s Day, I not only think about my mom, but all the other mother-figures in my life. I have not always been the best person, and these people looked beyond that to nurture me and help me find my way and I want to thank them all.

Everyone please don’t forget any other women who helped you get through, they deserve appreciation and a thought from us so they know what they meant to us. 
My mother figures include: my step-mom who took me in at my worst, my sister who always looks out for me, a boss that I looked up to and always gave advice from the heart and knew me better then I knew myself sometimes, and an aunt(s) that is always there to give me that push I need even when I don’t necessarily want it.

I just wanted to make sure the “other mothers” in my life knew that I appreciated them and love them.  Although, I do not always show it,  all these women, including my mom, have helped shape my life and make me the person that I am and I appreciate and care deeply for them even when they are far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment