Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A mess

Today I am a mess and am not too sure why.

I have this terrible nervous feeling in the pit of my stomach, it is obviously trying to tell me something but I am not sure what, which is odd because I am usually pretty in tune with my emotions and whats going on inside myself.

I know that I am running out of time to get everything done I wanted to get done by the end of this God-forsaken year - but this cannot be the reason for this wrenching feeling that I am having right now. I have been in worse situations then this before and pulled myself out at the last minute that is how I am. I work best  when under pressure - maybe there has not been enough pressure till now? I don't know.
I am sure there is something looming but I just don't know what it is and that is making me feel more uncomfortable. I am hoping that I can get something accomplished in the next few days and that will make me feel better.

I don't understand this feeling cause I finally decided to simplify my life and made what I think are good decisions and move myself forward - where these bad decisions?

No comments:

Post a Comment