Monday, October 4, 2010

It doesnt matter

I love all my friends and family - even when they do me wrong.  Most people who know me know that I am a giver and can never say no if someone needs something that I have. What some people don't know is that even if I don't have what  some one else needs, I will find it to give to them - even if it means my own sacrifice.

Its funny because I cant seem to figure out how to get what I need, but if some one asks me for something, I can find it no problem.

Some one once said "forgive and forget" that is what I do - to a fault of my own.

It doesn't matter. I just don't want to lose any one in my life because they think that I am going to be mad at them because I am not. I am very used to having not enough to get by so that other people have enough, maybe that is how it is supposed to be, I don't know, all I do know is that life is too short to be miserable or unhappy with the people you love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment