Thursday, October 21, 2010

Wondering

I haven't written in a while I have been busy with school and looking for a job and figuring out how to keep my house, get a car and get on with my life.

I have been wondering though - and maybe someone else has the same thoughts, I always like to think about the afterlife, I mean, you know heaven, beautiful and glorious with no bad will or impure thoughts and all that, I believe - but what about relationships? Like did my dad get to meet my husband and  do they like each other? Is my brother finally getting to play ball with his dad?  Are all the people that I have known getting to meet each other and talk about me? I know this sounds alittle egocentric but we always say or think that our loved ones are looking down on us, I was just wondering if they meet, and if so how would they get along.

I mean think about it, did my grandparents get to meet my husbands parents, and if so, they must have a great deal to talk about.  I always wonder if my dad got to meet any of his idles and want to sit and have laughs about the old days. My dad would be sitting around talking to Bobby Hatfield and trying to sing the songs and his father would be laughing at him cause he cant sing and my brother would be trying to get the tune right even though he never heard it. 

I imagine that my father and my brother and my husband are great friends and are sitting around talking and hoping that I make something of myself at some point. I wish to make them proud so that when I get to see them again that they will welcome me back into their lives and love me once again.

2 comments:

  1. I think about this a lot too. I like to think that Moe is hanging with everyone up there, having a blast, bowling, playing horseshoes. I also like to think that he and my uncle Bill got together and are repeatedly kicking my cousin Brian's ass for what he did... I would be. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kel - I thought I was nuts for thinking like that - but it is nice to think that they are all having fun just watching and waiting.

    ReplyDelete