Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Heres the deal

Well I have finished my first semester of college online. I didn't do as well as I would have liked to - life got in the way. I will prevent this from happening in the future.

I have actually learned alot - well more like established what I already knew - my biggest issue is self esteem.
I took psychology  - this is a subject that I love but I didn't do all that well in because I just took for granted that I had the time to deal with everything else and then work on my classwork. I was wrong. This will not happen again, I am going to put my life in order and get my degree and make a better life for myself and my son. This is my first priority and nothing is gonna come before this as my goal.

I have also figured out that relationships are necessary - I didn't think they were that I could go through life without any other human connections.I was wrong again.
So from now on I am going to be a better person by nurturing and developing better relationships. This is going to begin in my classrooms for the next term, I plan on getting to know and connect with other people that are in a similar position as me and maybe we can help each other.

So for what its worth I have "turned over a new leaf"  in my life and plan on getting over myself and making it better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment