Saturday, October 2, 2010

Why?

Why do I continue to fuck up my life?? Is it self-sabotage?
Why do I always depend on people who continue to disappoint me? Is it the reason I am here? I am supposed to expose these people for others to be aware?

I don't understand why I just keep letting people tell me what I want to hear, and get excited that something good is finally going to happen, just to  get what little is left of my heart broken time and time again.

I am getting mixed signs even from my own psyche, I am willing to admit that I cant do everything all by myself. Then I wonder who it is that is supposed to help me? Every time I trust someone enough to let them in I just get disappointed and hurt. I usually end up in a worse place then when I started.

How many times am I supposed to fall flat on my face before I either figure out whats wrong with me or why it happened, so it doesn't happen again. Aren't we supposed to learn from our mistakes?

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you need to think about people who you really know, deep down, will always be on your side. Who have NEVER hurt you, and WOULD NEVER hurt you. Call me. Call my mom. We love you so much, and would always do anything to help you.

    ReplyDelete