Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Success

Ok maybe its the cold or virus or whatever is clogging up my chest and sinus',  but I have a sinking feeling deep in my heart that all this work that I am doing is going to be in vain.

Sometimes no matter how much you want or think you deserve something - you still shouldn't have it.

It doesn't matter how great your life is or how successful you are or how many trophies, plaques, certificates or degrees you have - it all means nothing if you don't have someone to share your successes with. I know that our accomplishments are our own and we should be proud of them and ourselves for the success, but all these things are not going to keep us warm at night or make us feel better when we are down.

People take for granted the relationships in their lives - I mean think about it : whenever something good happens what is the first thing you want to do?  You can not wait to tell someone - usually the most important person in your life. Even when something bad happens, you cant wait to get advice or counsel from someone important to you.

I understand that their are people who are happy being by themselves, and I wish that I was strong enough to be that type of person. I just cant imagine the rest of my life like this - no one to turn to or to be there for if they need me.

No comments:

Post a Comment