Friday, September 3, 2010

Shallow

Well usually I find myself writing about my deep inner thoughts - but  tonight for some reason I am feeling kinda shallow and flighty.
I haven't slept now in 2 days - it is 5am on a Friday morning and I have  so many worries and things to think about  that all I have been doing is lying here staring up at the ceiling.
I appreciate all of the people who have been there for me during the times when I was feeling so alone. Now I am thinking that maybe I should be alone to try to figure out all these things that are going on in my life, these are issues that no one can help me figure out. I just need to make a plan and implement it. This sounds pretty simple, but I am not sure how to go about the figuring out part. Every time I think that I will be ok and start thinking positive something just pops up that I either forgot about or never saw coming.
The emotional toll this situation has had on me is the worst, because I have never thought of myself as an emotional person but lately I have been finding myself wearing my heart on my sleeve - this makes me feel very vulnerable, this could be a good thing to get me out of my comfort zone and make the necessary changes  to fix this mess that I call my life.  
I am just worried that if I don't figure out how to get some sleep that I am going to be to much of a zombie to make any good decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment