Monday, September 6, 2010

Well here we go again - trying to shake up life alittle rearranging things, trying to get out of the comfort zone so that I feel uncomfortable - to make a change.

My heart and my head are in constant conflict - looking ahead to the future is great, but what about today? Does today need to be sacrificed to make tomorrow better? Then what if tomorrow is just as bad - live for today people say, but most of my days are just kinda running together into loneliness. 

Trying new things and rearranging furniture is a great way to get you in the right frame of mind to change your life. When you have no idea what needs to change, you start just  changing everything. I don't know if this is a good reaction - some things do work and are good. So how do you know what to change and what to keep the same?

Moving forward is the best thing - as long as your not moving so fast that you miss the things that are passing you by, its not where your going, its the people and places you run into along the way that make the journey tolerable.

My life is such a mess right now that any change would be a good thing  - so that's what I am gonna do - try to keep my heart and my head going in the same direction, this is not an easy task at this point, but I am gonna try like hell - wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment