Saturday, September 18, 2010

The other side

Well, here it is 4am again and my brain is going 1,000 miles an hour. Well part of the reason for that is good, I have alot of things going on, some good and some bad but all going on at the same time.

The fact that I am awake and writing and it is not about me being lonely or abandoned so that's a good thing. The fact still remains that no matter what is going on I cant sleep at night. I have got to figure out how to turn my mind off. I am worried that I am not going to have the strength or energy to get through all this crap. I have some serious decisions to make and some rough times ahead of me to get where I am going. I will not be able to do this if I cant figure out how to get some sleep.

I have tried everything : meditation, homeopathic remedies, narcotics, alcohol, music, white noise, nothing works. I am hoping that once I get a couple steps in the right direction and I can see the road ahead is a good one that this will break, but  until then I will be awake, but that's ok I think I am getting used to not sleeping I have been getting things done in the middle of the night, I mean when else would I write or think without interruptions.

So that's my deal for now and for a while I believe. I started going to college online and have found some challenges along that path and will continue to try to put my life together.

No comments:

Post a Comment