Sunday, September 5, 2010

Today

Today is a good day -
I know that has been said before but  I really feel like I am turning a corner in my life, at least that is the hope. I finally got some sleep. My mind is fresh, of course it was 5am on a Sunday morning when I woke up and cannot sleep anymore. I don't know how much I am going to get accomplished today it being a holiday weekend, but I am going to try like hell to find out what I can do to get my life back on track.
The resources that are available to me will be used to the full extent of my abilities and what  I cant figure out on my own I am going to just hang on and hope that if I get some things going that some of the other things will fall into place - hope and pray.
Today is going to be a good day - the more I say it the more I believe it. I am going to make sure that something good happens everyday from now on,  I am going to celebrate even the smallest victories to so that I may stay on this track and feel good about where I am going. 

I don't know where I am going, but I am going to make the most of the journey I am on.

No comments:

Post a Comment