Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Well here we are a Wednesday night just sitting here - thinking - too much I must say.  I should be doing school work or dishes or sleeping but instead I am sitting here just pondering the wreck of my life. I was hoping that I would be feeling better about myself alittle, I have been making some moves in the right direction, but well the progress is slow I guess. I will not get discouraged yet.

I was just wondering why the different parts of my life cant work together. I mean when I feel good about one part of my life, the rest feels like it is falling apart.  I don't know how to balance everything, and I don't understand why. I don't have half as much stuff going on as some people and they seem to keep it together. Why cant  I figure out how to get out of this mess? What is wrong with me?

I have never felt like this before. I have always been able to take care of myself no matter what happened. What is it that sent me into this tailspin? It doesn't matter how I got here, but I must figure out how to get out and back to a place where I feel like myself again.

I am sorry I don't mean for this to end up being a whine fest -

No comments:

Post a Comment