Monday, September 27, 2010

The only thing drowning out the loneliness of my heart is the sound of the rain against my window. The only thing  more lonely is the rain falling all around and being absorbed into the ground to become one with the earth.

I take solace that this is not the end of the line for me but a new beginning, I have accepted the fact that I may need to be alone or awhile. This does not make me sad but brings me a whole new outlook, I am meant to take this time to reflect and make good independent decisions. My role in life must be reevaluated and I must move forward and make the best of my self reliance.

I will make new connections and better choices as to my life and goals that I want to accomplish. I have already started this process and it is obviously working because I am not afraid of the future and being alone.

On a more personal note, this is not to say that I would not take advantage of any opportunities that should arise  - some regular sex would be  kinda  nice - but I am not gonna push that one right now - lmao

No comments:

Post a Comment