Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Inspired

I have been very inspired lately - I don't know what it is - maybe the change in the seasons, or the holidays that are fastly approaching, it doesn't matter.

I am feeling much more independent. I am starting to feel like I can get through this mess that I call a life. I am hoping that this feeling continues to push me in the right direction. I feel like I am kinda just gliding along on the forward motion of wind, but I will take it at this point. I have been stagnant for too long and have depended on other people to help much more then I ever have, and I fee like I can finally move forward on my own - or with less help at least.  

I have learned alot and hope that I can apply what I have learned to keep this forward momentum going at least into the next year.

Next year is my year to shine and prosper I can feel it. Maybe I needed this time to reevaluate my life and find my new direction.

This holiday season is gonna be tough - seeing how I don't have a job or any real income but if I can keep myself going in a positive direction I feel that it will all work out in the end and I will be a better person.

2 comments:

  1. The holidays are about love and joy and family - so in essence, income has nothing to do with it! Next year WILL be YOUR TIME. You can be and do anything you want to! You have all the power and strength you need! (wow, you are starting to sound like WonderWoman or something! LOL) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too kel -
    You are more of an inspiration then you know
    I just always feel the need to make the holidays special for Philip he has been through so much that he should have something that he knows is the from me for his strength and resilience ya know

    ReplyDelete