Saturday, November 20, 2010

Revelations

As I sit here with only my thoughts to keep me company I am pondering my life and thinking about why I am here.

I would relish some guidance or a partner, maybe even some divine intervention, to let me know that I am on the right path or any path at all for that matter. I just feel like no matter what I do I cant seem to move forward. I want to move, but I am so overwhelmed by the complete madness of this world and all the things I could be doing or want to do that I fail to make any meaningful movements at all.

I have  had some revelations as of late about myself and this is a good thing - to know myself  - but  aside from making me feel good, this is not helping my immediate situation. I must figure out a way out of this situation for my own good, as well as my son's well-being. He needs to know that his mom is not a failure at life and that life is worth all the effort that you put into it and that in this country you can be or do anything that you are willing to work for.

Spiritually I am very strong in my beliefs, but applying those beliefs into something that will help me in my current situation has eluded me thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment