Friday, April 27, 2012

umm today?

Today is a bad emotional day for me - I am trying very hard to keep it together but I am not sure I can handle this alone - I know that God wouldn't have given me this challenge if I could not live up to it, but right now I am so lost and  not sure that I am even worthy of the confidence that God has placed in me.

I have no idea how to handle this or what is gonna happen to me when it is finally over - I am going to be lost and a mess forever, I fear.

I cant believe that I let my life get so bad that there is no way out. I cant see a future, I cant see any thing  helping me I just don't see a way out. I have great faith which has kept me going until now but I just don't know where to go and what to do anymore - its all gone.

I just pray and wish that I could at least imagine a better life.


No comments:

Post a Comment