Friday, January 7, 2011

I am sorry

I am sorry to anyone who I have hurt during this period of indecision in my life that I have found my self in as of late. I hope that everyone can just take solace in the fast that I am hurting more then I have hurt anyone else.

I dont know if I am ever going to come out of this, I was hoping that I was on my way up and out but have found myself making the same bad decisions that I seem to make when I am in this place. I have never been this far down before so the decisions have worse ramifications then they usually do and again I want to apologize to those that have been hurt by my  pure idiocy.

I just hope that I did not burn too many bridges that cannot be rebuilt whenever my brain and heart start working together again.

Again I am sorry - and can not even hope for forgiveness at this point in my life.



ME

No comments:

Post a Comment