Friday, January 14, 2011

What?

Okay so today was a mixed bag,  I feel good and terrible at the same time. I went on a job interview and well I didn't get the job - but the person interviewing me thought that my resume was good cause she passed it to a colleague and well she interviewed me on the spot and we will see - then she remembered me from a school that I went to and set me up with another interview - I know right odd - I went for a job I didn't really want and ended up with contacts and two other chances - wow


It wasn't a total lose it was actually more then I expected and I have 2 more interviews set up for next week plus I have an appointment at the schools career counselor so there are alot of irons in the fire its only a matter of time and perseverance on my part - wish me luck - aggressiveness has never been my strong suite but I am getting there.

There is light a the end of the tunnel - its just a matter of getting to it before i break down completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment