Friday, January 28, 2011

Why am I like this?

Why do I have such issues with things that everyone else had no problem with? I like to think that I am independent, but as soon as I run into a problem all I want is for some one to help me, and there is no one. I mean I have friends, but I am embarrassed to ask for help for things that I know are trivial and simple, yet my tangled up brain can not figure them out. I hate this feeling of having no clue how to get my self out of this mess that I have created. I am completely lost with this whole thing and I think that I am just so overwhelmed that I cant even make simple decisions.

 I have been hoping that if I just sit and ponder things for a while that I will come up with an idea. Then I feel like I should be doing something, I always feel like there is something I could be doing to fix this but I am paralyzed by the situation its self. This is a viscous cycle that doesn't ever stop and let me take a breath. I pray for sleep that never comes, I pray for the strength to make a move that doesn't set me back any father then I am already, I pray for the mental capacity to figure this out and get me on the right track.

No comments:

Post a Comment