Sunday, January 2, 2011

NEW YEAR - NEW DEMANDS

Well the last year has been pretty crappy for me but I made it through - barely to tell the truth - I am hoping that the new year is gonna bring me out of this funk that I fallen into lately, I am not sure it will not take the whole year.

I have come to some conclusions about me and my life - the first one being that NO ONE is coming to my rescue that is completely up to me to fix this mess - I know that I have said this before but now I have completely given in to the aspect of spending time alone and making sure that my priorities are right for me and getting my life back on the right track - it is going to be a challenge to say the least but I am gonna get there or dye trying.

I already have had my first hurdle of the new year and am alittle apprehensive about resolving it on my own but as I said I don't have too much of a choice right now so here I go....

No comments:

Post a Comment