Monday, March 26, 2012

apprehension

Well it s Monday and cold and crappy out so the day isn't starting out all that well.
I have hope though, there is something in my life that is going to change soon - I know it !! The change may be good or bad on its face but in the end any change in my circumstances is going to be  good, be it a new friend or a  new job or just a better feeling about my self.

I am a bit apprehensive about this transition but I am confident that it will be a good thing in the end. There may be a struggle at first but it will all work out for the best. I just hope that I am ready for what ever life has in store for me and can rise to the occasion and make the best out of it, and not fall into my old habits and patterns.

Meanwhile - my baby is turning 16 years old today!!! While I am sure he is excited, I am starting to realize that life is very short and I have missed too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment