Monday, March 12, 2012

How I feel today

I know that I have been writing a lot lately and it is a good thing for me - not so sure if anyone else thinks it is. I have been on a roller coaster of emotions and moods the past few weeks, sometimes I feel like it is all going to be ok then I feel completely hopeless - its kinda making me nuts.

I have some awesome facebook friends that make me laugh and are very supportive and I appreciate them very much - I think that is why I am so addicted to facebook - it is a nice escape (distraction) from real life. I have actually made a few really good friends.

I am in such a place right now that thinking of the future is difficult at best. The past is the past and I must remember that and move forward. I am hoping that this forward momentum will spill over to other aspects of my life and kinda propel me where I am supposed to go.

I am very ambivalent today - good mood but feeling very anxious, like there is something I am supposed to be doing but I have no idea what is - its making me a little bit nervous.

I have finally got my house into working order - well for the most part - it will never work the way it is supposed to without a contractor that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment