Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Getting over stuff

Today I have been pondering some things in  life and I am wondering if we ever really "get over" some things - I mean most things just roll off my back, but some things rock me to my core so profoundly that I am not all that sure I am supposed to "get over" them - like the death of a loved one. We all miss the people in our lives that have left us, but what if it was some one who you actually needed  - how do you get over that? I mean moving on is one thing but being able to live without some one who you depended on and now you don't know what to do - this is very hard and sometimes it just hits me all of a sudden - "hey I am never gonna see this person again - and we had so much unfinished business to take care of together, such plans."

I find myself asking advice from people that don't exist anymore and I am not sure that is healthy, or even sane - honestly. Sometimes all it takes is for me to hear a song or to see someone who knew them or knew that I knew them to set off an anxiety attack and render me helpless to the tears that flow down my face like Niagara falls .


Just my thoughts for the day

No comments:

Post a Comment