Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday nights

Well it is Friday night and I would normally be feeling kinda blue, but for some reason I am in an optimistic mood today - I got out of the house and got to see my step-mom. I am taking a road-trip with my bff tomorrow, that is something to look forward to and I have had some good feelings today - like maybe I can make plans and not feel bad about it.

I would not go so far as to say that I am in a good mood but these days if it isn't bad I will take it.

I am going to talk to some old friends this weekend and see if there is anything I can do to help them - I can at least listen and maybe do some stuff from home for them - computer research or anything - just to be of help. I think this will make me feel better - just to help others.

I just want some forward momentum at this point. I feel like I am on a precipice waiting to either fall or fly - its weird cause I am not scared, just anxious. New beginnings and all are kinda scary, but maybe that's what I need something new and that I haven't already done and failed at - we will see. The fact that I am looking to the future is a good sign. A couple of months ago I could not look past tomorrow so...

1 comment: