Friday, March 30, 2012

Blank

My mind has been a complete blank for about a week now. I am not too sure why. I am hoping that it is my brains way of rebooting and that I will wake up and have some brilliant idea about the direction of my life - not holding my breath for that one - but I have got to snap out of this and get something done. It seems that I cant pay attention to anything this past week.

This is possibly the worst time for this to be going on, I have so many things I want to get done and the weather is getting nicer and all I can do is think about nothing!!

I am not not getting stuff done, I am kinda going through the motions at home.

Is there something wrong with me? I am not sure yet, but if this continues I am gonna have to recruit help from somewhere cause it just sucks that I cant think.

In some ways its not all bad, I have been sleeping better, cause if you aren't worried about - well- anything sleep is easy. I just worry that I am falling into a funk that I am gonna have very hard time getting out of, going through the motions and doing stuff just cause it has to be done is no way to live and that's what I am doing right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment