Saturday, August 21, 2010

appreciation

I have always thought of myself as appreciative - but sometimes people dont recognize this sincerely.  The fact that you just say "thank you" sometimes is not enough, you need to make sure people understand that you are truly grateful for them and how they have touched your life.
People often do not stop to even think about where they would be if they had never met the people they know or even just met briefly,  I think this is a shame and I am writing this to make sure that everyone I have ever met knows how much I truly appreciate and am grateful for the fact that they have touched my life in whatever way they have.
The people in our lives are our most valuable asset we can ever have.
I think maybe we ( I ) take that for granted. So often we are so busy with our day to day lives that we get distracted and annoyed so easily. 
I have been blessed by many people who have come and gone through my life - even the people that are not around anymore by my choice or theirs, or by God's hand.  They touched my life and I wouldn't be right here right now without them, and this is where I am supposed to be.

So this is "thank you" to all the people I have ever met - I appreciate you and how you have touched my life

No comments:

Post a Comment