Saturday, August 28, 2010

Decisions

Well I seem to be coming to my senses - thanking everyone who let me know I wasn't actually alone.

The fact that I just get in this really bad funk sometimes, just proves to me that we all need other people and I have been living my life thinking that I didn't.  I seem to feel, most of the time, that I am an island and this has worked for me for a while until - well now actually. I have had to reevaluate my life and take stock of what is important and do some serious soul searching and have actually learned alot about myself and how  I think people react to me and the way that I present myself.

I do believe that things happen at certain times in our lives to make us step back and look at where we are and if we are on the path to where we want to be. Every decision we make, every time we make no decision makes a difference on our path.
I have been less then enthusiastic about making life decisions while I am in this state of loneliness, but I have now decided that maybe this is the best time to change things and just have faith that I am doing the right thing. I plan on doing some reflecting and meditating on some things that require my attention - the rest I am going to just have faith that I am doing the right things for the right reasons.

So for now wish me luck 

No comments:

Post a Comment