Thursday, August 12, 2010

Life

Life is kinda funny -  just when you think that everything has gone wrong or the wrong way - something happens or you hear from an old friend who reminds you that it could be worse or that you are on the right track. That, I believe is fate telling you to just keep going even if you think its the wrong direction there is something on this road that you need to see or experience in order to be on the right path.

I am not sure if my life is going to be what I want it  to be, but I am sure it will be good,  the more I strive for the life I want, the more energy I have to do the things that need to be done to make my life the way it is supposed to be.
Life is a constant struggle. The struggle is what makes life worth living - think about it - if everything was just handed to us it would have no value - we take pride in the things we earn ourselves - that's what makes life worth living, that and our friends and family. That is what is really important - the people -  we strive to make people proud - our mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, cousins and lastly ourselves.

This is the journey we are all on struggling for peace in our hearts and our minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment