Monday, August 9, 2010

My life in a nut shell - kinda

This is my attempt to get myself out of a serious funk I am in - getting out there - people tell me is the best thing to do when your in a rut -

I have been out of work now for 6months - sucks - but I  am still aggressively searching - not all that easy in todays economy  but I gotta get out of  the debt I racked up during this period.

I love my family and freinds very much and am willing to do anything for anyone who needs help this is not supposed to be a flaw, but more often than not it is.
I am always willing to help anyone anytime anywhere - most of my freinds know this and it is great to be needed.

I am also trying to figure out the secret to happiness, why does one persons happiness often come at anothers expense?
Some day I am hoping to make the people around me happy - along with my self - most of the time it is an either or kinda thing. I dont think it should be.

well for the beginning - thats a good start -

I am always open for advice - giving or getting - please feel free -


deb

No comments:

Post a Comment