Tuesday, August 10, 2010

More random thoughts

The state of the world freaks me out sometimes - I mean there are problems everywhere you look - near and far. I just dont get how the whole planet hasnt erupted into complete chaos - including our everyday lives.
The fact that everyone is so caught up just trying to get by in this crazy world to even stop and take a look at the mess that it has become - I am seriously frightened for our children and their children who are going to figure out this mess and try to clean it up - I pray for them.

Didnt really mean to get so deep but I just freak out sometimes. I think maybe we all just get too caught up in the problems of the day that we dont see the big picture.
This may very well be my minds way of distracting me from my problems of the day - my life is kind of a mess right now and it helps to think that the world is just falling apart and that I am just part of a grand scheme that no one really know about or really cares to know -  
No one knows whats gonna happen next,  so we all keep plugging through hoping and praying for the our next  big break at happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment