Monday, August 23, 2010

Dispair

The thoughts of the day are always coming at me with great ambition in the middle of the night.  I wonder why that is? 
The thoughts of the day are behind this great wall all day long until I try to relax - is this just a sign of my mental strength to keep them at bay?  The fact that sleep evades me night after night is just a test of my mental fortitude. I must start dealing with these thoughts during the day while I have the capabilities to deal with or discard them from my mind, whatever the case may be.
These random thoughts that run through my brain must be actual issues that I need to deal with.

Some of the things that are going on in the world today just make me want to cry out and do something, but I am so paralyzed by my own life that I cant even get angry enough to talk to anyone about what is so obviously a huge problem with the world. This just perpetuates my thoughts into a cycle that I have yet to figure out how the break. 

I mean it is almost more then I can take at some moments I feel as if the whole world is falling apart around me and there is nothing I can do about it, as I watch everything that is good and right just fall apart - I am so completely overwhelmed by what is going on that I am not able to do anything about it.

I am hoping that someday I can overcome this feeling of dispair that I feel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment