Thursday, August 12, 2010

early randon thoughts

                  There are a number of ways to get through life -
One is to try to be as good a person as you can - some people think this is boring - I think it has its advantages - like feeling good about yourself helping people always makes you feel good no matter what.
Another way is to just not care about anything else just think about yourself and no one else - this is called narcissism to think that your actions do not effect other people.
One more way is to just kinda glide through life not really getting anywhere just getting by and thinking this is all there is
The path  I like to think of myself as on is  - always trying to be better then you are, always growing and learning and making things better -
This is not all there is, there are limitless opportunities for us to just go after and attain.
This is not to say that I do not vary from this path (alot)  because it is the hardest path to stay on but I try, and hope that my efforts are not in vain.
The way we live our lives says something about who we are and who we want to be - the journey we are on is not supposed to be easy or even what we want,  but the meaning we are all trying so desperately to figure out is somewhere along our path. Sometimes we can see it but most times we are too caught up in our day to day crap that it is right in front of us and we can see it.
I have seen myself on all these paths - this the only one girls take on life and I admittedly have no clue 

Any path we choose is ours and we are on it for a reason

A good friend of mine told me this today and it kinda resonated with me:

can't let a roadmap get in the way of destiny

2 comments: